WEIGHT PULL COMPETITION
AMERICAN BULLY DOG SHOW
Dog booths with more than 4 dog maximum per 10×10 booth will have to pay the difference and is strictly in-forced.
Includes 3 Passes / 4 Chairs / 1 Table / 4 Dog MAXIMUM
10X20 BOOTH – $350
Includes 6 Passes / 6 Chairs / 2 Tables / 8 Dog MAXIMUM
10X30 BOOTH – $525
Includes 8 Passes / 8 Chairs / 4 Tables / 12 Dog MAXIMUM
10X40 BOOTH – $700
Includes 12 Passes / 10 Chairs / 6 Tables / 16 Dog MAXIMUM
TEXAS BULLY BOWL OFFERS TIPS FOR ATTENDEES AND THEIR PETS
1. Only bring your pet along if it is well behaved, non-aggressive and doesn’t get stressed out in crowded, stimulating and noisy situations. Your pet will be exposed to dogs barking, people speaking loudly on microphones, crowds clapping and attendees cheering. You know your pet best, so please use your best judgment to make sure that your pet will enjoy the expo just as much as you will.
2. While we have a number of staff members who are always carefully watching the crowds and pets to ensure everyone stays safe, it only takes a second for a dog bite to occur. Please review safe dog (and all pets, for that matter) greeting behaviors with your children before attending the show. Remind your child to always ask the owner’s permission to pet an animal, allow the calm pet to sniff their hands and then they should gently pet the animal’s chest, chin or back (not the top of its head), speaking calmly and quietly to the pet. Children should never “stare down” a dog, jump on it, grab it from behind or scream at it. If a dog is hyper and won’t sit for the owner, walk away and don’t allow your child to pet the dog. Sometimes the most well behaved pets can be startled, especially if they are already over-stimulated from such an exciting event.
3. Bring cash. There are many opportunities for shopping and donations and some rescue groups may not accept credit cards. There is an ATM on site as well.
4. Pace yourself! It’s a long day and there are many things to see. Make sure you take periodic breaks and give your pet a chance to rest – or step out of the venue for a few moments of quiet – if you plan to stay all day.
5. If you are interested in adopting a pet, the Adoption area could be just what you’re looking for, plus the majority of rescue groups have pets in their booths too. Pets will be available for adoption.
6. There will be pet clean-up teams at the event but you’ll also be given bags for your pet’s waste pick-up when you enter. Please be kind and pick up after your pet.
PET FRIENDLY HOTELS
- Dogs over 80 lbs, check with Manager
- $100 non-refundable pet deposit.
- $25 refundable pet deposit
- $75 non-refundable pet deposit.
- Pets up to 25 lbs.
- Pet fee